Details About RTA
RTA abbreviation for Roads and Transport Authority is the main independent company owned by the government of Dubai that you choosed to start careers.
It began with the mission of developing and integrating a world-class transportation system throughout Dubai.
RTA also created an interactive mobile application to provide an advanced level of transportation system where you can book and track a Dubai taxi at your fingertips and passengers can interact with the driver.
RTA had planned and executed so many traffic projects in recent years and all were successfully carried out
Jobs for freshiers and internships
RTA has a very small number of vacancies for recent graduates and interns that can be seen on the RTA Careers page once every 6 months.
On the other hand, RTA has a wide range of vacancies in the field of driving, where one can apply for a taxi driver, bus driver or school bus driver.
RTA has Yearly Estimated Revenue of 7 billion AED. And nearly 30,000 Employees All working, And So average Salary between 4K AED to 12K AED.
- Company Name: RTA
- Nationality: Any
- Qualification: Diploma / High school / Graduates
- Jobs Location: UAE
- Salary Range: 4K AED to 12K AED
- Experience: Mandatory
- Benefits: Great
List Of Jobs:
- It Security Specialist
- Programs & Project Management ( Cheif Specialist )
- Call Center ( Cheif Analyst )
- Corporate HSE Policies & Planning Manager
- Senior Officer
- Roads & Transportation ( Cheif Specialist )
- Cheif Parking Specialist
- Senior Financial Auditor
- It Solutions Development ( Project Manager )
- Ec3 Data Management ( Cheif Specialist )
- Related Jobs in Dubai