FAB Bank Careers means a massive growth opportunity that one could imagine. As a world-class organization, we believe that investing in the growth and performance of our people.
And provide them with the most challenging and rewarding environment so they can transform challenges into opportunities and become stronger.
First Abu Dhabi Bank has Average yearly Revenue of 3 Billion AED according to 2018 report and Estimated Employees Salaries Range Between 11k AED to 15K AED Yearly
Available Jobs in Fab Bank
- Learning and development specialist
- Incorporation analyst and KYC
- Institutional banking group
- Market Risk Control (AVP)
- IFRS9 Modeller AVP
- VP CIB Risks and Controls (Assurance and Monitoring)
- Vice President and Program Manager (UAE National)
- Collections and recoveries (UAE National)
- Structured Solutions (Executive Director)
- Commercial and property relationship (Chief)
- Insurance management and government (UAE National)
- Enabling support (UAE National)
- Vice President and Business Partner of Human Resources (UAE National)
- Strategic supplier management (UAE National)
- International finance (national UAE)
- Subsidiary finance (UAE National)
- Cashier Supervisor (UAE National)
- Institutional Banking Manager (UAE National)
- Corporate Banking Group (UAE National)
- KYC and Onboarding Manager (UAE National)
- Senior Legal Advisor (Global Corporate Finance)
- Business Finance Analytics (UAE Nationals)
Tips to Apply for a job at First Abu Dhabi Bank
If you are an experienced professional or are moving forward to start a career in the banking industry, FAB is more than welcome to be here and offer to be part of a team of extremely talented and passionate people.
If you are in the learning stage and you are a good student, we will train you and develop your skills development through our exclusive support training program that can help you grow faster.
You are asked to take a few minutes to set up your profile and verify all the requirements mentioned in FAB Bank Careers.